Sunday 2 February 2020

Sunday Family Humour 2nd February
O x y m o r o n s
BUGATTI Breaks the 300 mph Barrier
Who Remembers
Brighten Your Day
A Different Look At The USA
A Really Squishy Hedgehog
Watch the LA Shag Team Perform
  owl flies through trees Page 2
Choose Life
Galapagos Islands
Alternative Universe
Peter Marvey - Amazing Illusionist
Instructions For Life
Really Stretchy Ice
Scared Homeless Pit Bull Hides In A Tiny Pipe
Interesting Articles and Videos 2nd February
10 Forgotten Spiritual Truths About Raising Children
How To Make Peace With Your Noisy Mind
Humanity Sits On The Proverbial Fence
The Magic of Synchronicity…. and the Flow State!
Brainwaves: A Look Inside the Mind
10 Things I’ve Let Go and How This Has Set Me Free
Bruce Lipton's January 2020 Newsletter

5 comments:

  1. Please remove me from your Sunday family humor site. I am getting too many emails from your subscribers. Not sure why. If that is corrected I will resubscribe. Thanks.
    critters@airmail.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand the problem,and apologise profusely.
      I made a mistake which has now been rectified.
      Please let me know if you still wish to subscribe

      Delete
  2. I so enjoy and look forward to my SFH each week. I have not once closed the website without having a smile on my face and feel uplifted in some way. Thank you for all you do. I contribute when I can which is not often but again .... thank you, thank you, thank you
    Sharon H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon for your kind words.
      Messages like this make the whole thing worthwhile

      Delete
  3. Please let me subscribe..buckaroo1@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete

Content is modified according to compliments and criticism. I would love to hear yours.