Sunday 10 May 2020

Sunday Family Humour 10th May

Sunday Family Humour 10th May
Spike's Puns
Driving On Mountain Top
Fail
Bullfight Symphony - Andre Rieu
The Great Realisation
Beautiful Performance
No Social Distancing For Animals Fox Steals wallet

Fox Steals wallet


Nifty Street Drawings
So Awesome You Will Watch Twice
Misery Bear In Isolation
Recreation of the Village People's "YMCA"
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Sniffer and Tinki
Cat Has Two Thumbs
Interesting Articles and Videos 10th May
Fear Based Energy On Your Lightbody
So if it's not health reasons,why are we locked up?
How I’m Finding Hope in the Pandemic
Why I Want to Stop Judging and How This Opens My Heart
End the LOCKDOWNS; launch the TAKEDOWNS
‘The Hidden Agenda Behind Covid-19’
Scam of Ages

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to your email each week, I really enjoy it and at times will send you things of interest that you might like.. Keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your reply.I am glad you enjoy it.
      Kind regards
      David

      Delete

Content is modified according to compliments and criticism. I would love to hear yours.