Saturday 14 May 2016

Sunday Family Humour 15th May

Random Thoughts
Epic Animal Migrations in Yellowstone
David M's Gallery
Lots of Animal Hugs
Understanding Engineers
Black Teacup Poodle on a Mission
From One Friend To Another

 
 Page 2
The Difference Between Officers And NCO's
Speed Up Our Life
Unlikely Objects by Giuseppe Colarusso
Naughty But Nice
Amazing Two Letter Word
Good Feeling
New Humour

Interesting Articles and Videos 15th May

Exercising Briefly and Intensely Helps Considerably
Wandering Toward Unhappiness
The Cover-Up of the Vaccination Problem - Vaxxed
Black Magic: Satanists Rule the World
Waking Up From Awakening
Weekly Stats Report

2 comments:

  1. I left a donation in the past but you neglected my request to remain anonymoua....I like your publication but it has given me the excuse so far to not support it..Please advise.....thanks and keep up the great work....Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ross for teaching me about attachment to donations. Never seen one before, and unfortunately I missed yours in January 2015

    ReplyDelete

Content is modified according to compliments and criticism. I would love to hear yours.